Bontec SG is an exciting range of standard grade geotextiles that offer the perfect solution to your separation requirements. With tensile strengths ranging from 10 to 300 kN/m you can be certain that an SG fabric will be available with the performance that you are looking for.
Daily separation, soil strengthening or ground reinforcement?
Bontec SG woven geotextiles are manufactured from polypropylene tapes & yarns, and exhibit an excellent chemical resistance to commonly encountered acids and alkalis at ambient temperatures. Available in a lightweight range with products from 80 to 200g/m2, and a heavyweight range from 200 to 800g/m2.
Bontec SG facts include:
• Tensile strengths up to 300 kN per metre (kN/m) width CBR Puncture Strengths ranging from 1.800 N to 12.500 N.SG Mechanical Properties that offer maximum strength at minimal cost and ensure the products survival capability both against installation damage and against wear and tear.
• Lightweight woven geotextiles typically offer greater mechanical strengths per unit weight than comparable nonwoven grades. This makes lightweight woven geotextiles the ideal choice for separation.
• Water flows normal to the plane that are generally several times more than that required by design.
• A range of consistent opening sizes suited for use in soils ranging from clay to coarse granular fill.SG hydraulic properties that are suited to the demands of everyday separators.Available from stock in 4.5 m and 5.25 m wide rolls, or other widths to order.
Typical applications for SG woven geotextiles include:
• As a general purpose separator for use under site access roads and areas of hardstanding.
• As a separation and strengthening layer under new roadways, car parks, industrial units etc.
• As an erosion control layer under heavy rock armour in coastal defence projects.
• For any separation application where there exists a need to prevent the intermixing of soft foundation soils with good clean granular fill.
SG Woven Geotextiles have been manufactured as a cost effective solution to your soil separation and stabilisation applications. They are manufactured from highly durable polypropylene polymer and have a long life cycle when used in permanent structures.
For more detail please see the following product literature.